Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lavender Hyssop

A few years ago my doctor suggested I grow my own medicine.
I was very ill. My husband said he would help me.
 We put in a bed of Echinacea, Purple Cone Flower.
I have never been able to bring myself to dig the roots.
Yet the process of caring for my "medicine" has made me well.

 I grow lots of herbs for teas.

I have added more Hyssop to the back peonies' bed.
I never seem to have enough for winter use.
It looks so pretty with my orange Asiatic Lilies.
My herb cabinet is filling up with dried leaves and flowers.


1 comment:

  1. Martha Stewart collection gallery tile flannel duvet covers, sheets,
    pillow shams an example of savings Martha Stewart Collection Highland
    Plaid Flannel Duvet Covers Reg. There are a number of brands which offer merchandise right from baby nappies to baby receiving sheet.

    These items can range from a simple coverage like a vest
    that.

    Here is my website - plus size Maternity Clothes 3x

    ReplyDelete