Thursday, December 24, 2009

Q's Cookbook

Gluten Free
Peanut butter Cookies




2 cups peanut butter
2 cups sugar
4 eggs beaten
2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Cream together peanut butter, sugar and eggs.
Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.

Make small balls and roll in sugar.
Place on a greased cookie sheet.
Flatten with a fork.

Bake for 12-14 minutes.
Cool for 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
Yield 80 bite sized cookies.


These are very tasty.



I had some left over fudge frosting so I added a dollop to a few cookies.

An old Christmas tin was perfect to store these delights.



Raisin Oatmeal Cookies.
These are my husband's favorite.



1 cup butter

1 cup firmly packed brown sugar

1/2 cup granulated sugar

2 eggs

2 teaspoons vanilla

1-1/2 cups all purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 tablespoon cinnamon

3 cups quick cooking oats

2 cups raisins

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cream together butter and sugar.

Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.

Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon.

Stir into creamed mixture.

Stir in oats and raisins.

drop by rounded tablespoon onto baking sheet.

Bake 10-12 minutes

Let cool 1 minute.

Yields about 4 dozen cookies.

7 comments:

  1. *****

    Oh My Goodness, these look delightful. I am thinking about making these Oatmeal Raisin right now for the family.

    How wonderful that you and your sweetheart are cooking together.

    Happy Holidays to you both!

    Much Love~
    *sprite

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I’m looking forward to more recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that awesome?? Those are my hubby's favourite cookie too! I'll try your recipe. Mine does not have all that much cinnamon and we both love cinnamon.

    Happy eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sprite,
    Our cookies were so yummy.
    Hope you were able to do some baking. We are having lots of fun cooking and baking together.
    We are talking about making a menue. That would be fun too.
    Happy New Year's!
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Vrtlarica,
    I do lots of fresh cooking too from the garden.
    I am looking forward to seeing your harvests and your recipes.
    It is wonderful getting to know you.
    Happy cooking,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Wendy,
    My husband ate his cookies right up!
    We also like lots of cinnamon and vanilla.
    Let me know how the cookies did for you.
    Happy eating,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to try this recipe, it looks great,! I like your blog(s)

    ReplyDelete