Monday, January 9, 2012

Tea

I took a cup of tea outside.
I read and took photographs of the birds.

It was sunny and warm for January, 51 degrees.

I have a few steeping mugs.
The Dragons are my favorites.

I have a few sipping cups.
The brown Dragon turns dark green when the cup heats up.

I really like Dragons.
I dried a few whole Peonies last May.
I have them in a crystal bowl on the coffee table.
They are lovely dried.
I shall make them into tea.
I like a little lemon with my peony tea.

I am learning about the beautiful Peony.
It is the flower of China.

Our Kitchen is gluten-free.
Now we need to learn how to make dumplings!

1 comment:

  1. Mindfulness is the word of the day---I've been focusing on this word today. Your steeping pot and cup are beautiful---along with the dried Peony---what luscious, vivid color it retained.

    ReplyDelete