Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy New Year!

I shopped Etsy for a few Dragon things.

I am so glad I did.
I am looking forward to making a Dragon.

Today we begin the Year of the Rain Dragon.

I really love Dragons.

Our celebrations begin today on New Moon
and continue until Full Moon.
Fifteen days to celebrate!
There is a chance we could see Monoceros in the
night sky tonight. With the New Moon and clear skies
we might be able to pick the Unicorn out in the winter
Milky Way. I read Earth Sky every day.
I read where to look.

I love the good Unicorn too.
We will have a quick vegetable stir fry
and rice for our supper.


I am reading about the wonderful Dragons.


They have stolen my heart.


I read it is a high compliment

to be called "Dragon Face."

Happy Year of the Dragon.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dragon drawn with the birds, flowers and leaves! ( I can't tell if it is a print or painting. Do you know the medium used? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year, dear Mrs. Year of the Water Dragon. :)
    Love and light and
    Blessed Be

    ReplyDelete