Monday, July 23, 2012

Herb Butters

Creating herb butter is fun and delicious.


Our garlic butter is wonderful on toast.

I pressed three garden garlic cloves into 1/2 cup of softened butter.
I stirred it well and placed the butter into the butter bell.

I am thinking of other butters to make.
Herb butters of all sorts would be yummy.
Since our basil is growing well, even in this drought and high heat, I am thinking basil butter would be delicious.



This one would be delicious too.




I enjoy reading cookbooks.



We welcome Leo the Lion in today.
My archetype in Leo is my homemaker.
I love being home.
 I love creating herb delights.


I love herbs.
They grow well in my summer garden.



1 comment:

  1. I have most definitely been in a butter-making period, molding up little bits for future use! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete