Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

It is a warm Halloween.
A glorious day.
We are stirring up all sorts of treats.

If I have poppy seed to plant I do so on Halloween.




This year I am planting seed a dear friend sent.

I cleaned out a spot last May in the Poppy bed for these seed.

I lit my candle and said my thanksgivings.

It is Halloween.

I am looking forward to trick-or-treaters.

I am looking forward to the waxing crescent moon.

I am looking forward to Spring and seeing poppies.

Magical plants from my friend's garden.
We are connected.

Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Sherry,

    Happy Halloween, and Happy Goddess New Year tomorrow!

    Love Love Love,

    *Sprite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very kind Halloween blog! It was nice if the weather was good, many times if it is rainy the kids fun could be spoiled, but this year was kind. Now we get ready to start the Holiday Seasn! Love: Julia/bb :)

    ReplyDelete